Adhesive Lubricant Würth HHS 2000 - 500ml
- Product Description
- Product inquiry
Popis: Adhesive Lubricant Würth HHS 2000 - 500ml
Suitable for universal lubrication and under high pressure loads, e.g. shift, throttle and clutch linkages, Bowden cables, hinges, deflection levers etc.
- High-pressure resistant- Extraordinarily tear-resistant lubricating film with outstanding noise and vibration damping properties.
- High creep capacity - Excellent lubricating properties with close tolerances. Reliably protects against corrosion.
- Active adhesive effective - No throwing off of the lubricant with turning and rotating parts.
- Good material compatibility - Compatible with O-rings and rings, as well as with plastics. Behaves neutrally toward painted surfaces
- Splash and saltwater-resistant, withstands weak acids and alkaline solutions
- Chemical basis: Hydrocarbon
- Oil basis: Synthetic mineral oil
- Colour: Yellowish
- Smell/fragrance: Oil
- Density: 0.66 g/cm³ (at 20°C)
- Min. temperature conditions: -25 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 180 °C
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 200 °C
- Flashing point of active ingredient: 300 °C
- Kinematic oil basis viscosity: 1500 cSt
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- Resin-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Contents: 500 ml
- Container: Can
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month